Columbus Casting Technology Center Equipment Listing
Columbus Castings 10,000 square foot Advanced Technology Center began operation in 1993 and equipment upgrades took place in 2006. A listing of the equipment upgraded in 2006 includes:
- MTS High Force Load Frame System, Model 311.51S: Fatigue and Static Test machine with one 1.1M pound and two 350,000 pounds servo-hydraulic actuators.
- MTS Portal Load Frames Test Machine: Sixteen servo-hydraulic actuators ranging from 11,000 pound to 110,000 pound capacity.
- MTS Static Load Control System
- MTS Testline Realtime Active Controller
- MTS 810 Fatigue System
- Flex Test I M
- Magadac Data Acquisition System: 128 channels
- Environmentally Controlled Bay: Instrument sensor system